Shell Art – by Playtime
About the Product:
A seashell, also known simply as a shell, is a hard, protective outer layer usually created by an animal that lives in the sea. The shell is part of the body of the animal. Empty seashells are often found washed up on beaches. Seashells have been used by humans for many different purposes throughout history.
- DIY Coastal Wreath With Seashells.
- How to Decorate Frame With Seashells.
- Beautiful Resin Coasters Using Seashell.
- Cool DIY Glitter Sea Shell Picture Frame.
- Homemade Shell Frame with Handprint Art.
- Easy Arts and Crafts With Seashells.
- DIY Underwater Seashell Candles.
3-6 years, 6-12 years, 12+ years
|Country of origin||
All Information provided is as per manufacturer/ packing . Refer our T/C for details.
41-55% Shopkeepers delight
There are no inquiries yet.